In this episode of “The Secrets to Real Estate Investing” with Hard Hat Holly, we get the opportunity to sit down with a man who truly has one of the most humbling stories of any investor that we’ve met thus far. In 2003, Don thought he was too big to fail. He was making money hand over fist flipping houses when the crash came and it all came tumbling down. This man literally lost everything. Don hit rock bottom when he found himself paying for gas with
quarters and having his debit card decline very publicly at Taco Bell. Today he shares with our listeners many of the powerful lessons that he learned after going to hell and back. Tune in and
listen to these powerful insights so that you too can overcome seemingly insurmountable obstacles and achieve financial freedom through real estate! Go out there, take action, and live
the life of your dreams!
In this episode, you’ll learn about…
● How to treat your business like a business, how to stay focused in your investing
● The importance of creating structures, systems, efficiency, and great teams in your
● The powerful use of employing OPM- not “other people’s money” but “other people’s
● How Don “shakes every bush” when it comes to searching for deals, but that networking
is his best proven method by far
● How building relationships and networking is crucial for your business- and no, this does not mean just handing out business cards at a REIA meeting. This means building real
How to contact Don Costa
Don has a highly informative podcast entitled, “Flip Talk,” which has some amazing content that all investors, newbies and seasoned pros alike, can benefit from. Go check it out and give Don some love! Don can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook.
For our free download of the week, Don has generously offered our listeners a copy of his JV agreement, which helped him tremendously in his early days and he continues to use today.
Our listeners can use his exact copy or feel free to modify it however they wish. Thanks so much for sharing, Don!