In this episode of “The Secrets to Real Estate Investing” with Hard Hat Holly, we get the opportunity to meet former NFL player turned real estate investor, Mark Dennis. In this information packed conversation, you will hear Mark explain how his career as a professional football player and belief in God helped shape him and contribute to his success in real estate. We dive deep with Mark and learn the various strategies he’s implemented within his business, such as his lead generation strategies, and his biggest mistakes as well as his best touchdown deals. If investing in real estate is your dream, there is only one way you can make it a reality…just get started!!! So go out there, take action, and live the life of your dreams!
In this episode, you’ll learn about…
● Wholesaling, wholeselling, and double closing deals
● Direct mail marketing strategies to absentee owners
● Why Mark went from primarily using direct mail marketing to almost exclusively online advertising and why this is a better model for his business
● Pay per click and Facebook advertising
● Where to find deals and how to use private investors
How to contact Mark Dennis
Phone: (224) 241-2274
For our free download of the week, Mark has generously offered our listeners a tip sheet on how he has successfully found some of his best off market deals. Thanks so much for sharing, Mark!
As always, text “hardhat” to 38470 to receive this free download as well as past downloads and to get weekly notifications of upcoming podcasts.